Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just in case you were wondering . . .

IT"S A BOY!!!!!

Today we went to have an ultrasound and got to see our beautiful baby. He is perfectly healthy and looks wonderful. Of course the biggest news is that our baby no longer has to be referred to as "it". The gender came as no surprise to me as I have "felt" that it is a boy since the week we found out we were expecting. We really had no preference but we are both absolutely thrilled!

Here are the ultrasound pictures of our boy:


I think that baby feet are the cutest things on the planet Earth.
You probably can't tell exactly which parts are which in this picture . . . the point is , It 's a boy! If you really want to know, I can explain it to you.
Here's his little spine. His head is on the right and he is facing down.
Okay, so this is a little freaky to me. I'm sure he has very cute facial features but we will have to wait to see them. He is looking straight ahead with his hand by his face.
Stop looking at me!! This one is my favorite. He would not move his hands away from his face and mouth. I think it is funny that the picture of the baby on my little pregnancy count down is in the exact same position.

4 comments:

Beck said...

Such cute pics! Congrats, you guys. Any names picked out yet?

Melinda said...

Yay for ultrasounds!! Those are so fun to look at! Congrats on the boy, how fun! (yes, share names!) :)

Fox and Amy said...

Congratulations, Heather! Baby boys are so much fun. And as you know, everyone needs a big brother!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I was thinking BOY too...have fun with knowing you have a little boy you will get to love soon and time for the blue bombardment!