Thursday, February 26, 2009

Advice Time!

On Saturday, Ryan and I are headed up to Layton to tour the Women's Center at Davis Hospital where our baby will be born. We are also taking an 8 hour long birth class at the hospital on Saturday. We have been studying and learning a lot about birth together but this is the only actual class we will be taking. Also, this is our only opportunity to see the hospital and talk to the staff. I have compiled a list of questions to ask but I wonder what you all think. Let me know what I should be sure to ask/learn about before I leave the hospital. Can you tell I like to plan ahead? I am going to be the annoying woman in class with all the questions!


3 comments:

Tia Langston said...

You wanna know what I think? It's great to ask tons of questions, especially if it makes you feel more confident and prepared right now...but you may find later that you could care less about some of the things that concern you now. Once you're in labor and once your sweet baby comes...a lot of things won't seem as important. You're gonna do great!

Unknown said...

I would see if you can get a private room and your hubby can stay the night since some hospitals you have to share a room and I cannot imagine spending my first few days with my baby also with some stranger and her baby - so hopefully you can get your own room!

Scott and Sara said...

I was just like you when I was pregnant! I asked TONS of questions and then found out...it doesn't really matter. It all happens a totally different way then you think!