Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Five Months Old!

I can't believe Nathan is already five months old! He is so grown up! He is eating all sorts of new foods. There is nothing he doesn't like! He is talking like crazy and so much fun! He has also discovered his feet and how to make noises with his lips. Mostly he just blows spit a lot. He's still working of rolling and scooting. So much fun! We love our little man so much! In other news, we are still getting settled in Oregon and I admit I am having a bit of culture shock after living in Idaho and Utah for the last few years. We'll keep you posted about our new home.


Here's Nathan wearing one of Daddy's old baseball outfits. (The tag says 12 months)


Eating yummy carrots

Most people who see Nathan say he is really serious because he loves to stare at strangers.

But he loves to smile a lot too.

What a grown up boy!

We think he is so cute!

Nathan loves to read books (did I say read books? I meant eat books).

Helping Daddy celebrate his first day as a Grad student!

6 comments:

AlixSteele said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. I'm so sad that I'm missing it! How was Ryan's first day of school?

Beck said...

He's so cute! And congrats to Ryan on his first day. :)

j and s (but mainly s) said...

He looks so much like Ryan! And I can totally see a red tint in his hair...

trishaz said...

He is changing already!! He is such an adorable mixture of the both of you! Red... well, we will wait and see. Good luck Ryan on the beginning of a new phase.

Janey said...

He is so cute it makes me want to cry! I am a LITTLE biased...

Scott and Sara said...

Happy 5 months little boy! He is so cute and chubby. We def miss you in Primary! You think you can come back for the Primary program next month ; )