Sunday, November 15, 2009

What's Up?

Ryan and I LOVE Pixar movies so when we saw previews for "Up" we got really excited. We never really see movies in theaters, and even if we did this movie came out not long after Nathan was born and we were a little busy. So we decided to wait until it came out on DVD and then just buy it as an anniversary gift since it was in theaters around our anniversary. Little did we know we would be waiting 6 months! Well, this week it finally came to DVD so Ryan and I had a much needed date night. We watched "Up" and ate push-ups and fruit roll-ups, of course. It was a fun night and the movie was not a disappointment!










7 comments:

Unknown said...

cute! I actually saw this in theater with Shay and Cash and Amy and coco. It was kind of weird to have so many depressing themes in a cartoon movie (infertility, death, etc) though, but glad you liked it!

AlixSteele said...

I want that movie so badly. I want to get it for "Hannah" for chirstmas so badly, but Devan says we can just watch it on Netflicks. We'll see who wins.

AlixSteele said...

P.S. I've never seen it though. It was good?

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

We really liked it. Larissa is right though. It IS a pretty deep movie for kids. The beginning is serious but then it gets fun so you might want to watch it before you buy it.

j and s (but mainly s) said...

hahaha, the push ups and fruit roll ups are a cute idea!!

I LOVE THAT MOVIE. the beginning makes me cry though.

Tia Langston said...

We just bought 'UP' this weekend and the boys LOVE it and giggle through the whole thing! Sooo fun! And MMMMmmm Push Ups! I haven't had those in forever!

AlixSteele said...

Devan says, "Ryan, you're still beautiful in my eyes"