Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chuck E Cheese

A few weeks ago Nathan got invited to a birthday party for his friend, Micah, at Chuck E Cheese. He was pretty excited because we live right next to Chuck E Cheese and every time we go past it, he excitedly points out the “kitty” on the front.

He had a lot of fun on the rides, but got a little nervous when we showed him how they could move. He preferred just sitting on them.

IMG_1405

IMG_1403

Then he figured out how to put his tokens in the slots of the games- that was the best game he could imagine! So he put the tokens in over and over and we pushed the buttons for him. He had a blast. And Ryan and I had some fun too.

IMG_1409

IMG_1407

IMG_1408

This was supposed to be a picture of Nathan and Micah playing the froggy game together, but my camera is slow, so it ended up being an “intervention picture”. Something about not hitting and taking turns pushing the buttons.

 

Nathan discovered the tunnels and wanted to go exploring. I said, “Go for it, Nathan! Daddy will take you!”

IMG_1410

IMG_1411

In the middle of yelling “Hewoooooo!”

IMG_1412

He got here and yelled down to me, “I stuck! I stuck!” while he grabbed the bars and tried to figure out a way to get to me. I’m pretty sure it was Ryan who got stuck, though.

IMG_1413

They made it out!

IMG_1414

Micah, the birthday boy, with Chuck E Cheese.

IMG_1415

Cupcakes! Yum!

1 comment:

trishaz said...

Oh those fun little things we wish we could share too! Love how both your guys had fun playing.