Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year’s Resolutions

I’ve been thinking about all the things I want to improve upon this year and the list is pretty long. There are so many things I feel like I could be doing better, so I better pick a few and stick to them, or I’ll just get overwhelmed and never do anything. I think I’ve narrowed it down to six. That’s manageable, right?

By the way, these aren’t goals for the next year as much as they are goals for the next 4 months. I figure I’ll re-evaluate my life this summer and make some new goals then.

1. Go on a date with Ryan at least once a month.

2. Go out by myself, or with friends, at least once a month.

2.a. Make friends so I don’t always have to go out by myself.

3. Wear jewelry every day. This sounds silly, but I’ve tried this before and it makes me feel so good about myself to have something pretty on every day, even if I’m home in sweats.

4. Read the Book of Mormon in it’s entirety.

5. Keep my home cleaner by cleaning the assigned zone each day.

6. Spend more quality time with Nathan. Play with him, read to him, talk to him about cars.

This is going to be a great year!

1 comment:

AlixSteele said...

2a makes me laugh. This will be our year!