Friday, May 16, 2008

Waiting and waiting...

I am really bad at being patient. Graduation is coming up for both of us and I'm feeling a little lost. Ryan graduates in July and right now we are waiting for him to find a job in Salt Lake. I walk in July and graduate in December. I am student teaching this fall in the Salt Lake Area. I start teaching in the middle of August and I am still waiting to find out what school I am teaching at and what classes. We want to have a baby, and we all know how much waiting that takes! Doesn't it just seem like every time you get life figured out, you have to start all over again? Even though I am nervous I know that this whole experience will be a great way for me to build my faith and trust in Heavenly Father. I know He has a plan (I just want to know what it is, RIGHT NOW).

1 comment:

Fox and Amy said...

I know exactly how you feel! I had to wait 2 years for Fox to graduate after me, and the whole time I was like "What am I doing?" Everything works out, though. I am so excited for you guys to be in Salt Lake, though! That is way close to us, and I know you have a ton of friends in Utah...so it will be fun! Good luck with the job hunt!