Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother’s Day 2011

I had a nice Mother’s Day this year, despite the fact that Ryan has been sick all week (we didn’t even get an anniversary celebration). He still tried to make the day special for me. The boys presented me with a yummy smelling candle and a homemade card in the morning. Nathan was so excited to give it to me.

 

IMG_1823

Nap + foot soak + chocolate + 2 great guys = 1 happy momma!

IMG_1824

You can tell he really can’t get enough of me, right?

(Check out last year’s Mother’s Day picture. I see a common theme and I’m not sure I like it!)

IMG_1826

Yummy, yummy chocolate mousse.

IMG_1830

We all had a hard time waiting for it to be ready.

IMG_1832

IMG_1833

 

I love being Nathan’s Mom!

IMG_1825

1 comment:

trishaz said...

Your guys really know how to treat a "mama" right! Can't beat chocolate and a nap.