Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Doughnuts!

Since Ryan had Monday off, we decided we wanted to do something fun together as a family. It took a while to come up with something inexpensive, not too crowded,  indoors, and local, but we finally found the perfect thing! Doughnuts! We went to Legendary Doughnuts and it was well worth it.

The doughnuts were HUGE, the prices were great, and the atmosphere was really fun.

IMG_2842

Ryan’s Bavarian Cream and my Blueberry Fritter. They were monstrous!

IMG_2843

Nathan chose the “Leonardo Da Vinci” and see what I mean?! That thing is almost as big as his head. It took all day, but he managed to eat the whole thing.

IMG_2844

Just look at the determination on his face!

IMG_2846

I think we were all in a bit of a sugar coma the rest of the day, but this was a treat I’d love to enjoy again!

2 comments:

trishaz said...

Yum! Looks like fun to me! We want to go next time we come out there.

AlixSteele said...

That's so funny! When I saw the picture of Nathan with the doughnut, my first thought, before I saw your caption, was, "That doughnut is almost as big as his head! And that's saying A LOT!" And now you've made me want a doughnut.