Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Remember February? and March?

Buying a house has taken every moment of my time, and I’ve quit blogging for a while. I’m trying to play catch-up because we’ve done some pretty fun, crazy things the last few months!

Here are a few pictures from Valentines’s Day:

IMG_4127

IMG_4131IMG_4132

I try to put headbands on her, but it doesn’t usually work out.

IMG_4133

We didn’t feel like going out, so we stayed home and had a yummy dinner as a family.

IMG_4135

Well, Nathan had chicken nuggets, but Ryan and I enjoyed a yummy dinner.

 

After the kids went to bed, Ryan and I had a chocolate tasting party. Yep. It was wonderful. I went and bought 6 different decadent chocolate bars and we sampled each one, rating their look, feel, smell, sound, and finally their taste. Let me tell you, not all chocolate is created equal!

IMG_4137IMG_4138IMG_4139IMG_4140

and St. Patrick’s Day:

IMG_4280

The Leprechauns visited. Can you see their tiny footprints on the table?

IMG_4282

IMG_4283

He happily wore this wig for a few hours.

IMG_4285

I wonder where he gets it . . .

IMG_4291

IMG_4293IMG_4295

IMG_4298

We take St. Patrick’s Day very seriously.

And a few more March Moments:

My good friend Alianna came to town and I got to spend time with her and our friend Alex, who lives nearby. We saw the Young Ambassadors, went shopping, and had doughnuts. And talked, and talked, and talked!

IMG_4189

IMG_4190

Also, on March 3rd, Nathan got to give the prayer and scripture in Primary. He was so cute and grown up!

IMG_4195

No comments: