1. I can't swim. Not even a little bit.
2. I have a quiet sneeze and a loud belch. Because I am a lady, I try not to belch as loud as I can but sometimes I lose control of myself.
3. I really, really wish I could dance. Unfortunately, I am just not light on my feet.
4. I love to sing. I used to sing a lot but I stopped singing to myself when I moved in with roommates and also into apartments. I don't want to disturb anyone. I sing more now that I have a baby and I am Primary Chorister.
5. My favorite ice cream is Tillamook Chocolate Peanut Butter. Be still my soul.
6. My guilty pleasure is murder mystery novels. Fluff, basically. Just violent fluff. I love it. I read them in a day and get absolutely nothing out of them.
7. I hate driving. It scares me. I never drive unless I absolutely HAVE to.
8. Sometimes bad words leak out of my mouth. I'm not proud of it, but there it is. Better work on that before Nathan catches on. However, I'll have you all know that I only swore ONCE while I was in labor.
9. I am quiet in large groups but tend to overshare in 1 on 1 situations. Put me on a stage in front of hundreds and I will do anything.
10. I would love to be on a talk show. I used to talk to myself out loud as if I was a guest on Oprah telling my dramatic story. Okay, so maybe I still do this occassionally . . .
Tag: Mom, Ryan's mom, Tia, Larissa, Amy