Monday, May 4, 2009

3 Years

Three years ago today Ryan and I were married for eternity in the Seattle LDS Temple. Wow. I know three years isn't a very long time compared to eternity but much has changed since then. I can't believe I was nineteen when we got married. Nineteen! In the past three years we have moved 4 times in 4 different states (and moving again soon). We have both graduated from college. And, of course, we had a baby too! I think we've both grown up a lot in the process. I know we have certainly grown closer.



In honor of three wonderful years, here are three things I love about Ryan:

1. His sense of humor. He is always making me giggle.

2. His intelligence and his desire to keep learning and growing.

3. He is so helpful! Especially right now. I'm so lucky!

Here's to many, many more wonderful years to come!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember that day (: congrats! I was glad to be there!!!

Scott and Sara said...

Where are you moving????

Beck said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Has it really been 3 years? Wow. Time does make things change, huh?

trishaz said...

Congratulations! We are so happy you joined our family, Heather! Ryan is very lucky to have found you!