Nathan is 10 months old today! He's got so much personality and he makes our lives so interesting. Here's 10 fun facts about Nathan:
1. Nathan still loves his binky. Usually when he goes to sleep he has one in his mouth, and one to play with. Often, when I check on him at night I find him fast asleep with a binky clutched in his hand. If he has a binky in his mouth and you hand him another one, he automatically removes the first one and switches. Sometimes he sits and switches the two over and over. Also, he just discovered that his binky will spin like a top on a hard surface so we've been having a lot of fun with that! Can you tell he loves his binky?!
2. Nathan has a ceiling fan in his bedroom and for the last month or so, it has been on a lot because his favorite thing to do is to watch it go around and around. I always turn it on for naps and when he goes to bed at night, then when he is asleep I sneak in and turn it off and cover him with lots of blankies!
3. Nathan loves trying new foods. He loves graham crackers and his "puffies". I think he's got quite a sweet tooth. With me and Ryan as parents, how can he not?!
4. Nathan loves to talk. He is kind of quiet in public, but once he gets going, he won't stop. Again, sounds a lot like me and Ryan! We love to hear him jabber. Lately, he has also developed a really funny "fake" laugh. Sometimes I'm sure he's just mocking me.
5. Nathan loves to dance and sing. He loves music! I'm so glad!
6. Nathan thinks he knows how to play Wii. We recently purchased a Wii and Nathan loves to hold a "remote" and wave it at the TV. That's what Mom and Dad do!
7. Nathan is so close to crawling that I am afraid to turn my head because I'm afraid I'll miss it! He gets up on his hands and knees and he'll go a few inches, then he gives up. Still, he gets around pretty fast doing his army crawl.
8. Nathan still has no teeth. I'm not complaining. If he wants to wait until he is weaned to get teeth, I'm just fine with that!
9. Nathan loves cars. Now that the weather is getting a little nicer, we like to go outside and watch the cars drive by. He loves to wave his arms at the cars as they drive past. He got some toy cars for Christmas and we taught him to make car noises, but now anything that he can push around makes a "brrrm brrm" sound.
10. Nathan likes to wave to people. Especially his Daddy when he comes home each day. Sometimes his wave is small and polite, sometimes it is big and wild (sometimes both hands), and sometimes he just shakes his fist.
I'm sure I could come up with a million more things about this little man that we love! He really truly is an amazing boy. He is so good and sweet and funny and wonderful!! We are looking forward to celebrating his birthday with lots of family in just a few short months!
I had a really hard time getting him to sit still for pictures!