Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What I Love Wednesday

I’ve seen other people do this on their blog and I think it’s a fun idea. Not only do I get to share things I love with all of you, it also helps me think about all the things that make me happy, and all the things with which I am blessed.

Here are five things that I LOVE:

1. Tillamook Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream

I’m really sorry if you live somewhere that doesn’t have Tillamook Ice Cream. If I could send you some, I would. Their web site say it’s “Hearty chocolate ice cream dancing with a thick ribbon of deliciously creamy peanut butter.” I just say it’s GOOD!

2. Netflix

We never go to the theater so this is a great way to catch up on all the movies we wanted to see but didn’t. I especially love that Netflix has every episode of Backyardigans ever made online. This is how I’m able to shower most days.

3. Pumpkin Spice Candles

Actually, I love everything pumpkin. But, on a daily basis I just have to enjoy the candle because it’s the only thing I love  that has zero calories!

4. A Clean House

Natural All-Purpose Cleaner, Original

HA! Well, even though I would prefer that my house magically clean itself, I do have a few favorite cleaning products that I use.

  • Clorox wipes- these make clean-up so fast and easy, and they smell so nice.
  • Green Works All Purpose Cleaner- I love the smell! So lemon and fresh. I also love that I don’t have a headache after using it.
  • Soft Scrub Gel Cleanser with Bleach- okay, I must care a lot about smells because I love the way this one smells. I save this for things that need a really good scrub, and my house smells so sterile afterward!

5. Good Hair Days

SLEEK & SHINE ANTI-FRIZZ SERUM (LEAVE-IN)

In my life, these are pretty few and far between, but when I need a really good hair day, I reach for my Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz Serum (does this feel like an infomercial to you?). I’ve tried a lot of different products and this one really works!

 

Something else I love? I love that all of you took the time to comment on my recent post “Hello?” It’s so fun to know who’s reading and who I’m talking to when I blab away about my life. I’m really horrible about commenting too! But I’ll try to do better because you all made me feel so good! Thanks!

*I would like to point out that this is a list of things I love, not people I love. Actually, Ryan wanted you to know I love him a lot too.

1 comment:

AlixSteele said...

I loved THIS! I'm right with you on the peanut butter ice cream. We're not buying food the month of October and I'm going thorough withdrawls. I know excatly what I'll be eating for breakfast November 1st. I also love Netflix. I can watch movie after movie without ever leaving the couch. Brilliant! And my bathroom cleaning day is one of my favorite days.Pine-sol and commet are my weaknesses.