Monday, July 30, 2012

3 Months Old

Emma is 3 months old now and getting so fun!

She weighs in at 13 pounds, 11 ounces with a length of 23.5 inches and a head circumference of  16 inches.

Since she first started smiling, Emma has had the cutest little nose crinkle smile. She giggled for the first time (for Daddy!) the day before she turned 3 months and has since giggled for me once. I’m still convinced that she prefers to show happiness by sticking out her tongue.

Emma is a great sleeper and a great eater (hence the poundage). She often sleeps through the night or only wakes up once. We just moved her out of our room and now she shares with Nathan, so I hope she keeps sleeping well.

Emma LOVES to be naked. She gets so excited every time I change her diaper. I try to let her have nakey time as often as possible.

She also loves to take a bath. Probably because baths = nakedness.

I tried and tried to get a cute picture of Emma for her monthly photos, but she just kept making the silliest faces!

IMG_3337

IMG_3338

IMG_3339

IMG_3341

IMG_3344

I managed to catch a half smile.

IMG_3348

We love our sweet baby girl!

No comments: