Monday, July 30, 2012

Backyard Camping

Last weekend, Ryan and Nathan decided to camp in the backyard.

IMG_3293

Setting up the tent.

IMG_3295

Nathan was pretty excited.

IMG_3299

Emma wasn’t as excited. That’s why she and I slept inside. Actually, she slept while I stayed up most of the night watching random shows on Netflix and finishing her blessing dress.

IMG_3297

Roasting marshmallows

IMG_3298

Yummy S’mores!

 

IMG_3301

Snuggling in his sleeping bag. At this point I don’t think he realized that he was going to stay out there all night. When we asked him where he would be when he woke up in the morning he said, “My bed?”

IMG_3305

Ryan says Nathan asked to come in a few times but he made it through the night and was really excited to tell me a few scary ghost stories the next morning.

No comments: