Wednesday, December 5, 2012

November

I guess nothing really happened in November until around Thanksgiving.

DSCF3313

We had a nice low-key Thanksgiving with my parents. Kevin came down from Bellingham, but we missed Ryan and Jesse.

IMG_3727

Emma enjoyed her first Thanksgiving.

IMG_3729

Even if all she ate was a spoon.

My Mom’s birthday was the day before Thanksgiving and we had a little party for her.

I somehow have no pictures of my mom that day. I know I took some . . .

But my cousin Sarah visited from Utah and brought her boyfriend Eric with her.

DSCF3309

Afterwards, we all played a little music together. I know this picture is blurry, but I love it

DSCF3307

Last week, my Mom’s friend Tricia threw her a surprise birthday lunch and invited me and the kids. We were late, so we didn’t get to surprise her, but in my defense, we were only late because my mom called to chat right as we were trying to get out the door!

DSCF3317

Tricia has two adorable miracle babies, and they adored Nathan!

DSCF3319

DSCF3318

DSCF3324

 

And  for a little extra cuteness- Here’s a baby in a sink!

IMG_3767

No comments: