Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Washington Federal Christmas Party

Ryan and I got to go to his company party on December 1st and it was so nice. It was our first time leaving both kids for an extended amount of time and I can proudly say I only thought (worried) about them a little bit. It helped that they were at home with my mom and dad.

As you probably know, I got a new dress for the occasion. I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed with it. I love the dress, but it’s too big! I guess there are worse problems to have but I’ve been working so hard to lose weight that I was bummed when I didn’t feel as beautiful as I wanted to in the dress. I ended up taking it in a bit (right before we left- I nearly pulled all my hair out!!) and that helped.

IMG_3770

I felt like we were going to prom when I asked my mom to take our picture before we left.

IMG_3771

Dinner was SO yummy!

IMG_3775

On the Sky Bridge of the Convention Center, overlooking downtown Seattle.

IMG_3776

IMG_3777

1 comment:

Mrs Abbott said...

Your dress is super cute! It being too big is a good thing, right?