Monday, December 31, 2012

8 Months Old and Some 6 Month Pictures

Sweet Emma is 8 months old now. She’s finally sitting up by herself which makes life so much easier for all of us. She has really found her voice lately and loves talking to anyone who will listen. She can most often be heard saying, “bwa wa wa wa wa!” I think, at 8 months we’ve finally reached the point where Emma will eat pretty much anything I offer her. She also loves to shake her head back and forth,particularly when she’s tired. I just feel like she’s always disagreeing with me. Emma is still as chubby (I like to call her “Chub-chub”) as ever and we think she’s the most kissable, snuggly baby in the world!

IMG_4020

IMG_4023

IMG_4037

When Emma turned 6 months old, I had a friend take some pictures of her. I recently got them from her and wanted to share my favorites.

_DSC4055 web

_DSC4067 web

_DSC4070 web

_DSC4080 web

She still has super long toes.

_DSC4084 web

_DSC4089 web

_DSC4132 web

_DSC4134 web

I love that she captures the drool in this one.

_DSC4141 web

Oh the rolls!!

_DSC4143 web

_DSC4150 web

For whatever reason, Emma was having a really hard time that day and cried a lot during the photo shoot. I love these sweet pictures Nicole got at the end of me holding Emma and trying to comfort her.

For more of Nicole’s beautiful photos, check out  nicolejonesphotos.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that chubby babe! She is such a doll!!!