Sunday, April 5, 2009

Baby Nathan

We are home from the hospital with our beautiful new baby boy and enjoying every minute of it. He is such a good baby and rarely cries, he just makes a lot of little squeaking noises and is quickly gaining the nickname "Squeaker". We think he is a pretty good mix of me and Ryan. He's long and skinny (like Ryan) and has a fair amount of dark hair (like me). I know we made it pretty clear that we were hoping for a little red head but we think he is the cutest baby in the world just the way he is. Actually, while I was in labor, I kept imagining what he would look like, and I could not picture him with red hair at all that day. We feel so very blessed that the labor and delivery went exremely well and that it wasn't too long and that our baby is perfect and healthy. Maybe I will post some details about the birth story when a little time has passed. I don't want to think too much about it right now. I'm sure that's understandable!  Enjoy a few more pictures of our little man! And let us know who you think he looks like!


Coming home from the hospital
Looking so cute!


I can't get captions between the rest of the pictures so here they are: 

With Mom and Dad and both sets of grandparents
Three generations of Bartron Men: Robert Carl, Ryan Carl, and Nathan Carl
Just another cute picture of Nathan, 3 days old



7 comments:

Fox and Amy said...

He is so cute!! He looks like a blend of you two! Congrats on a good delivery and a very very cute baby boy! He has really distinct features--maybe Ryan's chin?

Julie W said...

I just found your blog! Congrats! and i cannot wait to hear about your natural labor, you are a rock star!

Mrs Abbott said...

What a cutie! I love new babies!

Beck said...

Congrats! He is absolutely adorable! You'll be wonderful parents. :)

Tia Langston said...

I can't tell who he looks like at all!! But he is dang cute!

Melinda said...

Really Heather, he is so handsome! Such a sweet baby! Congrats, you'll make an awesome mom!! :)

Scott and Sara said...

Hmm I can't tell who he looks like...I would say you because of his hair. I think I need to study him a little closer : )
I hope you are having a blast and can't wait to meet him!