Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I was going to get everybody dressed up today to take a family picture for Easter but that's just not going to happen (what was I thinking?) so here are just a few more random pictures of us over the last few days. My mom and Leslie went home yesterday morning so Ryan and I are on our own now. Things are going really well but I still feel like I am living in survival mode. Tell me it gets easier than this! I keep having to remind myself that it has only been 10 days. That's not even long enough to break a bad habit but sometimes I feel like I am never going to make it. Then I look at Nathan and I think, "Okay, you can poop on me if you want to. I'll get over it!" He's just too cute!

sucking his thumb


my boys

4 comments:

Beck said...

Don't worry. It gets easier. :) You grow accustomed to everything and it just feels natural. Then one day you'll go out without him, and it will feel like you are missing a limb. :) You'll do great!

Melinda said...

Your first is always the hardest, you're just learning how to do it! You're doing great! He is so beautiful!

Unknown said...

It does get easier and funner - every day will bring new joys from your little boy - enjoy!

Scott and Sara said...

Oh my friend....it is hard and tiring, but really it will get better. You will get on a schedule and life will feel normal again. I remember thinking, how come nobody told me it would be THIS hard??
Good luck and let me know if you need anything! I am here!