Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby News

I would just like to let everyone know that I am going to be induced tomorrow morning. Hopefully this means that we will have a baby by tomorrow night. Tomorrow is my due date and my body has been progressing really well so far. We ultimately decided that an induction is the best way to go so that my family can meet our baby before they have to leave! We plan to have pictures and info for you on the blog by Friday! Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers! Thanks so much for all the wonderful support!


3 comments:

Mike and Heidi said...

That is so exciting!!! Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures!

Tia Langston said...

Yah! We are excited! Let me know if I can do anything for you. :o)

Heather Singleton said...

Can't wait for pictures!! Good luck with everything, it's all worth it in the end!