Thursday, July 2, 2009

3 Months Old!

Wow! Nathan is 3 months old today. I can't believe how grown up he has gotten in the last few weeks. He is so smiley and happy and he loves to talk. He "sings" along with me when I sing to him. He has also recently started reaching for objects in front of him. He's so cute because he sees something that he wants to touch and he reaches for it, even if it is far away (for example, the light fixture on the ceiling, which he is obsessed with). He is giggling occasionally and he just reminds me so much of a grown up little man. We weren't going to see the doctor this month but we went on Tuesday because Nathan has a double eye infection. So we now know that he weighs 15 pounds 8 ounces. Oh my gosh, my back is killing me! However, my arms haven't been this toned since I took a weight training class before I got married. Anyway, we are so enjoying the time we get to spend with our little Bubba. I realized the other day that the reason that motherhood is so fun is because I get to stay at home all day and act silly. My dream job!

I didn't get any pictures of Nathan today because his eyes are swollen and he is grumpy but here are a few from the last few weeks or so.


Look at those chubby cheeks! It's like he's storing food in them for winter!


Maybe the doctor was right, maybe Nathan does enjoy eating just a bit too much . . .


Check out my new trick!


My baby the diaper model.


Grabbing Daddy's nose (and anything else that gets too close to his crazy little hands)



Sleepy boy. He still sleeps good at night . . .when he finally falls asleep. I think he might always be a night owl! Not good for Mommy, the morning person!

5 comments:

Fox and Amy said...

So cute--what a chunker, too!!

Kim & Campbell said...

Happy 3 Month B-Day! I just want to hug that roly poly! He is a cutie!

j and s (but mainly s) said...

he is so cute! i love the diaper model picture.

Mrs Abbott said...

so cute!

Beck said...

Look how big he's gotten! Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!