Wednesday, December 2, 2009

8 months old!

Nathan is 8 months old today. I can't believe that in just 4 short months I will have a 1 year old. Where does the time go?! He is such a good, happy boy and we love every minute we get to spend with him. He loves to roll around on the floor like a little tumbleweed. He has no interest in sitting but I think he will be crawling soon. He is also just learning how to feed himself finger foods. We can't wait to share Christmas with our special boy.


Nathan loves his binky. I'm not complaining because I actually get to listen a little bit in sacrament meeting.


Chewing on the TV remote, as usual.



With his two favorite things.


And a smiling one because Grandma Betty says, "Most mothers try to get their babies to smile for pictures." And because I love his smile!


3 comments:

Kim & Campbell said...

He is so cute!

Fox and Amy said...

He is so cute and such a little chunker! I love that great big smile!

Janey said...

How did Nathan get cuter in a week?! He is looking older too! Those are all cute photos and I will have to go make copies at Costco.

We love you!
MOM