Monday, January 28, 2013

Christmas Random

This year I decided to do an activity Advent calendar with Nathan. I think I had more fun than he did because he’s not really an activity kind of kid. But we did do some fun things and I managed to get about 3 pictures out of a few  dozen activities.

IMG_3788

A pants-less Nathan with the spoils from his Christmas scavenger hunt.

IMG_3818

Making treats with Daddy. I let Ryan do all our Christmas baking. He loves it!

IMG_3835

Visiting Santa. Yep, he was about as thrilled as he looks. Almost.

IMG_3797

This has nothing to do with Christmas, it just reminds me why I love him so much. Watching Cars with his shades, his Snoopy and his pirate hook.

 

In other random Christmas news, we dressed up for church in Christmas clothes a few times and I took pictures. Mostly of the kids, of course.

IMG_3778

IMG_3782

IMG_3894

This really is the best picture I got of my precious children in front of the Christmas tree.

IMG_3898

They love each other so much.

IMG_3914

I tried to get a few pictures with me in them. It didn’t go so well.

IMG_3915

But even though I don’t love the way these turned out, I’m including them anyway, because there really are too few pictures of me with my babies.

IMG_3918

IMG_3922

And now, an Emma overload. Is there really such a thing?!

IMG_3899

IMG_3925

IMG_3929

IMG_3927

IMG_3928

No comments: