Wednesday, January 20, 2010

9 month update

We took Nathan to the doctor yesterday for his 9 month appointment and I thought I'd share his statistics with you.

Height: 29 3/4 inches (85%)
Weight: 22 lbs 4 oz (70%)
Head circumference: 18 1/4 (74%)

I can't go anywhere without people telling me how big he is! But believe it or not, the numbers tell us he is finally starting to slow down (or the other kids are starting to catch up). Most importantly, he is healthy and right on track!


Even cute babies have a bad hair day now and then.

2 comments:

Amber said...

What an adorable picture! So cute!

Kim & Campbell said...

I think people say that about every baby, I wonder if it is a standard comment..? Campbell is only in the 7 percentile and people still say that to me? He is a cute and I love bad hair days!