Saturday, January 2, 2010

9 months old

As you may have noticed (or maybe not), I have been on a slight blogging hiatus. We spent the last two weeks up at my parents house in Washington. We had a blast and I have a ton to blog about. But not today. We just got home and I am exhausted. I do, however, want to write a quick post about my baby boy. He is 9 months old today! Wow. This past month he has learned so many new things.

  • He loves to dance. He does this cute little one shoulder shake that will have all the girls talking. He also does the usual bobbing up and down dance.
  • He is so close to crawling. He gets up on his hands and knees and stays up but can't go anywhere. He does army crawl quite well. He is also very good at scooting backwards.
  • He sits up by himself very well now, though he won't sit in one place for long.
  • He learned to wave! Cutest thing ever. But watch out because he waves big and people have gotten smacked.
  • He is GREAT at feeding himself Cheerios. He usually packs about 6 in his mouth before they start to pop back out. He really likes his "puffy" cereal and has figured out how to pick all the puffies out and leave the Cheerios on his high chair tray.
I didn't get any great pictures of Nathan today because we were in the car all day but I have a ton of pictures from our vacation, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow--I can't believe he is 9 months old already! He is at such a fun age, too. Sounds like a big sweetie!

AlixSteele said...

9 months...so exciting! I remember for me 9 months was when life seemed to get a lot easier.

trishaz said...

Sounds adorable - can't wait to see those pics and we have to skype soon!!!!