- He loves to dance. He does this cute little one shoulder shake that will have all the girls talking. He also does the usual bobbing up and down dance.
- He is so close to crawling. He gets up on his hands and knees and stays up but can't go anywhere. He does army crawl quite well. He is also very good at scooting backwards.
- He sits up by himself very well now, though he won't sit in one place for long.
- He learned to wave! Cutest thing ever. But watch out because he waves big and people have gotten smacked.
- He is GREAT at feeding himself Cheerios. He usually packs about 6 in his mouth before they start to pop back out. He really likes his "puffy" cereal and has figured out how to pick all the puffies out and leave the Cheerios on his high chair tray.
I didn't get any great pictures of Nathan today because we were in the car all day but I have a ton of pictures from our vacation, so stay tuned!